Americans for Prosperity Foundation is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to use their knowledge and experience to build out tracking capabilities, maintain and operate those capabilities, and bring data-driven knowledge to decision making processes to maximize value for internal customers. Customer use of the CRM spans functions such as Events, Volunteer and Engagement, Lead Generation and Tracking.
Your Responsibilities Include
• Provide end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) with excellent customer focus and proactively assist users by providing best practices and solutions to improve their user experience and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
• Seek knowledge and test solutions to understand impacts of purposed changes, solutions and automations
• Gather and document user stories and requirements to translate user expectations into actionable plans for platform improvements
• Collaborate with the Salesforce and Technical team to configure User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Groups and Permission Sets to maintain security and provide users access to necessary data and functionality
• Collaborate with the Salesforce and Technical team to create and maintain objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, visual flows, workflow rules, field updates, email alerts, and processes
• Develop and maintain reports, report types, folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
• Drive user adoption and ensure user satisfaction by developing training materials, documenting processes, and delivering individual and small group training sessions
• Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records, cleaning data, and updating ownership of existing records to ensure uniformity and data integrity
• Communicate trends in data to leadership to aid in decision making
Knowledge and Skills You Bring to the Organization
• 2-5 years of experience operating enterprise-wide Salesforce or CRM platform
• Enjoy problem solving, learning, and working in a fast-paced, results-focused culture
• Customer-focused, action-oriented, and committed to driving quality results
• Able to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive value for customers
• Ability to multi-task and work creatively
• Ability to communicate and work with customers who are not data-versed
• Exceptional skill with Microsoft Excel to include complex formulas and an understanding of VBA to troubleshoot and modify macros
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
• Though not required, experience with applications from these third-party vendors is a plus: Eventbrite
• Experience with coding in VBA, SQL, and/or APEX development languages is a plus
Americans for Prosperity is driving long-term solutions to the country's biggest problems through broad-based grassroots outreach. Our activists engage friends and neighbors on key issues and encourage them to take an active role in building a culture of mutual benefit. We have an on-the-ground infrastructure in 36 states that recruits and unites citizens behind a common goal of advancing policies that help people improve their lives.
Americans for Prosperity Foundation is dedicated to educating and training citizens to be courageous advocates for the ideas, principles, and policies in a society of mutual benefit--knowing that leads to the greatest prosperity and well-being for all. Our educational programs break barriers standing in the way of people realizing their potential. By eliminating these obstacles to opportunity, in areas like occupational licensing, free speech, K-12 education, and free trade, we are supporting and working to lift up the lives of individuals and local communities.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees with honesty, dignity and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status or any other legally protected class.