Americans for Prosperity Foundation is seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to use their knowledge and experience to build out tracking capabilities, maintain and operate those capabilities, and bring data-driven knowledge to decision making processes to maximize value for internal customers. Customer use of the CRM spans functions such as Events, Volunteer and Engagement, Lead Generation and Tracking.
Americans for Prosperity Foundation educates and trains Americans to be courageous advocates for the ideas, principles, and policies of the free and open society. This position works directly with the Bridge to Wellbeing program, which works with communities to help them understand the internal and external barriers affecting their lives.
We are looking for colleagues committed to advancing our mission with energy, commitment, and passion for what they do.
• Provide end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) with excellent customer focus and proactively assist users by providing best practices and solutions to improve their user experience and increase their knowledge of Salesforce
• Seek knowledge and test solutions to understand impacts of purposed changes, solutions and automations
• Gather and document user stories and requirements to translate user expectations into actionable plans for platform improvements
• Collaborate with the Salesforce and Technical team to configure User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules, Groups and Permission Sets to maintain security and provide users access to necessary data and functionality
• Collaborate with the Salesforce and Technical team to create and maintain objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, visual flows, workflow rules, field updates, email alerts, and processes
• Develop and maintain reports, report types, folders, dashboards, etc. to improve system usability
• Drive user adoption and ensure user satisfaction by developing training materials, documenting processes, and delivering individual and small group training sessions
• Perform data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records, cleaning data, and updating ownership of existing records to ensure uniformity and data integrity
• Communicate trends in data to leadership to aid in decision making
• 2-5 years of experience operating enterprise-wide Salesforce or CRM platform
• Enjoy problem solving, learning, and working in a fast-paced, results-focused culture
• Customer-focused, action-oriented, and committed to driving quality results
• Able to quickly learn and adapt to new processes and technologies in order to meet business needs and drive value for customers
• Ability to multi-task and work creatively
• Ability to communicate and work with customers who are not data-versed
• Exceptional skill with Microsoft Excel to include complex formulas and an understanding of VBA to troubleshoot and modify macros
• Though not required, experience with applications from these third-party vendors is a plus: Eventbrite
• Experience with coding in VBA, SQL, and/or APEX development languages is a plus